The Sunkist Orange County Fruit Exchange Building was built in 1922 at a cost of $20,000. The exchange itself, however, had incorporated 29 years earlier, on November 13, 1893. The Exchange closed its doors in 1994.

Starting in 1994, Tom Porter and Lydia Passannante renovated and restored the building, eventually opening The Exchange Fine Arts Gallery on October 4, 1997.

The Exchange Fine Arts Gallery

195 South Glassell Street

Orange, California 92866